Smart business people know that your options to stand out from the competition are limited... cut prices? Not very profitable. Improve product quality? Certainly, but that can take substantial time and money. The fastest, most cost-effective way to differentiate yourself is to focus on your service. Customer service can no longer be merely average or simply friendly; it needs to be remark-able. Here's your opportunity to make that happen for your team...
Jeff Mowatt's half day seminar, "The Art of Customer Service... Influence with Ease"
Some people claim that taking customer service to the next level is complex. Jeff Mowatt disagrees. That's why he calls his seminar, Influence with Ease. Jeff reveals easy-to-apply tips, tools and phrases that generate significant results including:
- Strengthen customer loyalty
- Increase spending per customer
- Recharge customer service teamwork
Participants learn how to:
- Enhance people's perception of you by 12% by using a two word phrase more often (hint: it's not please or thank you)
- Prevent customers from defecting just to save a few dollars
- Reduce your customers' buying choices, and increase purchases by 7 fold
- Position your ideas, products, and services so that people select higher value options
- Meet and exceed the 7 top customer expectations
- Connect with clients at a deeper level by expressing your 'grand intention'
- Use the most prevalent shift in buying behaviors to boost your business
- Avoid 5 common expressions that unwittingly raise skepticism in others
- Tap the 'humility advantage' to influence without pushiness
- Deal effectively with customers who are stressed or rushed
- Convert an upset person into an advocate of your services
- Ensure that social media messages about you and your organization strengthen rather than damage your brand
- Break bad news to others without creating hard feelings
- Move beyond repeat business to create loyalty (there is a difference)
- Prevent miscommunications that lead to stress and work overload
- Boost communication skills both at work and in your personal life
- Recharge your spirit and brighten your interactions with others
Jeff believes that smart customers no longer value you as an information provider. For information, customers can search Google in less than a second and it's free. Free is worthless. Fortunately however, there are 3 core elements that customers do want from you - better yet to receive them, they are willing to pay a premium. You'll discover how to apply these 3 elements so you're perceived less as an information provider or order-taker, and more as a Trusted Advisor.
Whether you and your team members deal with external customers or internal coworkers you'll learn valuable skills that generate immediate results.
A unique learning opportunity with Jeff Mowatt
Treat yourself to this entertaining, informative session with award winning speaker, Jeff Mowatt B.Comm, Certified Professional Speaker. Jeff knows his stuff. He didn't just read the book - he wrote it! He's the best-selling author of the books, Becoming a Service Icon in 90 Minutes a Month, and Influence with Ease. He heads his own training company and has written and produced four self-study training systems. His Influence with Ease column has been syndicated and featured in over 200 business publications. Jeff has exercised influence himself as a 21-year customer service strategist, former national president of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers, and business owner.
6 reasons why managers and their teams should attend this program...
- You'll stay current. You have no doubt noticed that technology is changing the face of customer service. Traditional ways we used to interact with customers, win their trust, and keep them coming back are becoming irrelevant. You'll discover 3 of the most significant trends in customer service, and how you can position your organization to capitalize in response. Ignore these trends and you may find your business model is becoming obsolete.
- You'll learn something. If you've ever attended a conference where Jeff was the speaker, you know that he goes beyond theory and wishful thinking. Instead, he shares unique Influence with Ease tips that work in the real world. No matter what level you're at in your organization, you will learn concepts that earn and hold your customers' trust - even when they are rushed or stressed.
- The half day format enables your whole team to attend. Jeff does the same program in the morning and the afternoon so that half of your team can attend either session. That means you get consistent training for everyone in a single day without having to shut down operations or forcing some people to miss-out.
- It's economical. The registration fee for this program is as low as $155 for early-bird registrations. Plus, you'll receive another 10% off for groups of 10 or more. In terms of return on your investment, consider the payoff of each team member gaining and keeping just one repeat customer as a result of this training. How much does it cost you when an employee inadvertently loses a single repeat customer? Take advantage of this opportunity to improve your own skills and show your employees that you believe in them and expect them to continuously improve their service.
- You'll have fun! People pay more attention, learn faster, and retain more when they're enjoying themselves. Influence with Ease is a fascinating topic presented by a master certified professional speaker that can enrich your communications with just about any other human. With Jeff you'll laugh and learn. That means boosting your business and morale.
- It's an opportunity to grow your business. The short-sighted approach to deal with price-cutting competitors is just to respond in kind; cut prices, operate on a shoe-string, hope for better times. The problem is customers will always be able to find someone else willing to provide similar products or services cheaper. Savvy managers realize your best option to prosper is to become a category-of-one, by simply enhancing the skills of the people you already have. You have two choices when faced with competitive pressures... you can either take refuge or take action.
Barrhead - June 27 - Barrhead Neighborhood Inn - 6011 - 49 Street
Calgary - June 11 - Executive Royal Hotel - 2828 - 23 Street NE
Drayton Valley - June 25 - Drayton Valley Ramada - 2051 - 50 Street
Leduc - June 12 - Executive Royal Hotel - 8450 Sparrow Drive
Ponoka - June 13 - Kinsmen Community Centre - 5009 - 46 Avenue
Red Deer - May 29 - Red Deer Lodge - 4311 - 49 Avenue
Rocky Mountain House - May 30 - Walking Eagle Inn and Lodge - Hwy 11,4915-45 Street
Stettler - May 28 - Ramada - 6711-49 Avenue
Whitecourt - June 26 - Holiday Inn Express - 4721 - 49 Street
Seminar times: Morning session Check-in: 8:30am - 9:00am. Program: 9:00am - 12:00 Noon. Afternoon session: Check-in: 1:00 - 1:30pm. Program: 1:30 - 4:30pm.
Registration: Early-bird $155 Standard $210
Enrolment is limited. To guarantee your seating register today by calling us at 1-800-JMowatt (566-9288), within Calgary 403-244-9094.
Bonus! This seminar includes Participant Learning Guides and Continuing Education Certificates for 2.75 hours of professional development. Jeff's training tools and resources will also be available at special seminar rates.
- "Our results using Jeff's concepts have been tremendous,
with overall sales up over 300% compared to last year's volumes for the
same period. Obviously there are a number of additional factors that we
have undertaken that have contributed to that increase, but Jeff's
seminar on customer loyalty was certainly a key component."
Jim Bobst, Operations Manager - Contact Center, CUETS (Credit Union Electronic Services)
- "Within 18 months of introducing Jeff Mowatt's program...
public complaints have decreased by 75%"
Murray Gottselig, manager Corp Customer Services, SGI (Saskatchewan Government Insurance)
- "Very likely the BEST customer service seminar
I've ever attended. Content, examples and real life practical
approaches to use were right on the mark."
Blaine Steward, Manager-Customer Support, City of Edmonton
- "This investment in your people will pay for itself over
Elaine Brownlee, Business Training Mgr, Business Development Bank of Canada
- "Our staff attend this seminar and it was so helpful. The
way we deal with customers, clients, venders, and each other has
improved. Our team has risen to standards that are somewhat unheard of
in our trade. Setting a new benchmark in the way customers, and people
in general are treated is both exciting and exhilarating. Thank-you for
a new outlook on an old business."
Tim Tarita, President/CEO, Magnum Electric
- "Jeff's seminar provided new tools for us as leaders to
enhance and improve our relationships."
Jeff Wimmer, Senior Manager, Sales Super Centre, WestJet Airlines
- "On a normal shift I would regularly have at least 3 people
freak-out and start complaining. Since using Jeff's techniques over 4
weeks ago, I have not even had one patron become cross!!! These simple
life-changing skills not only make the customers feel better, but also
the employees! I don't leave work angry because of the rude
Marla Shumilak, Aquatic Centre Supervisor/Instructor, City of North Battleford
- "Fantastic job! Jeff has effectively shown staff easy,
authentic and effective ways to influence and service our customers
both internally and externally. It will encourage our staff to present
a more professional image to members."
Bonnie Johnson, Training Coordinator/HR Support, Chinook Credit Union
- "I learned more from Jeff's seminar in one session than I
have in all the others I have attended over the years."
Michael White, General Manager, Jasper Drugs & Gifts, Jasper
- "I wish our entire staff were here to hear what Jeff had to
Debbie Cipp, Optometrist, Drs H & K Docman & Associates
- "Overall, Jeff's seminar was completely beneficial. It's
given each team member the tools to believe in their own problem
solving ability. They now take customer service issues personally and
the proof is shown in our recent guest feedback. I have received dozens
of written comments from our guests stating, 'The Blackfoot Inn has
exceeded our expectations!'"
Sean Million, Front Office Manager, The Blackfoot Inn
Jeff's 2013 public seminars proudly sponsored by:
Olds & District
Chamber of Commerce
If you'd like us to consider coming to your community, drop us an email. We choose communities where local business groups are willing to promote the seminar to their members. Email us at email@example.com. If you would like to have a fully customized version of this program for your organization, please call us and we'll be happy to discuss your needs.
To receive automatic email updates and notices about Jeff's programs, sign up for his 30 second bi-weekly Influence with Ease tips.
Please forward this to others who you think would benefit by attending.